>The NBA season tips-off tonight. Who will win it all this year?
Always an exciting time of the year for anyone who loves basketball. This is when your team has a chance.
Here are my predictions for the upcoming 2010-2011 season:
- Kevin Love averaged a double-double in his sophomore season last season. But now that Al Jefferson is gone, he will move into the starting power forward slot. The T-wolves will be an exciting team to watch this season and i can see Love averaging 20+ points and 10+ rebounds.
- Jamal Crawford won the award last season and is the favorite to win it again. He’s a key component to the Hawks bench.
Defensive Player of the Year:
- He’s the best center in the game today. He’s averaged almost 3 blocks a game the past 2 seasons. Don’t expect anything different from him this year. Expect Howard to win his own three-peat.
Coach of the Year:
- He’s got some young talent to work with. I can see him helping them make the playoffs in the bottom half of the Eastern Conference.
Rookie of the Year:
- He’s finally going to suit up and play during the regular season. He’s looked great so far in the pre-season. He could help the Clippers make the playoffs, if they all play to their potential.
Most Valuable Player:
- With Lebron going to Miami, this opens up the gate for Durant. His numbers on the USA basketball team this off-season were amazing. He can score from almost anywhere on the court. Durant has great leadership that will get them out of the 1st round this season.
- The Lakers added some key players to solidify their bench. Steve Blake is a better point guard than Jordan Farmar and Matt Barnes is another great defender that can help out Kobe/Artest. The only thing the Lakers lack is having DJ Mbenga (My Favorite).
- Kobe gets ring #6 to tie Jordan and Lakers get trophy #17 to tie the Boston Celtics.
- Western Conference Finals: LA Lakers over Dallas Mavericks in 6
- Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics over Miami Heat in 7
- NBA Finals: LA Lakers over Boston Celtics in 6
Who do you like this season?